Friday, December 20, 2013

Christmas Surprises!



This week has been amazing as everybody is getting into the Holiday spirits with such positive vibes. One day this week, my teammates and I at Zicro BJJ were completely surprised when our teammate, Rachel Nelson, showed up unexpectedly after being deployed overseas for months. I am extremely happy that she finally made it back home safely, just in time for Christmas, after being gone for what seemed like forever. Rachel has always been such an amazing training partner for me, and she still gives me the same trouble, maybe even more, than she did from the day she left. Even though she was deployed for many months, by rolling with her in No Gi this morning, I can see that her jiu jitsu game hasn't changed a bit. I am so excited to finally have my teammate back on the mats in Tallahassee, safe and sound.



After a long day of training today, I was also surprised by an awesome package from the DoOrDie Hyperfly family at my doorstep. I am always so satisfied and in love with the products that they send. The new competition jacket is perfect for the cold weather, as well as the competition floor before matches. From the gis to their clothing lines, Hyperfly never disappoints through their products and service.

If you're still looking for a Christmas gift for your special someone, click the link below and check out their products! ---> www.doordie.com

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY! OUSS!




No comments: